Applicants from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the above post which have arisen within the Zimbabwe Gender Commission.
The position exists to perform the various legal & Investigation operations of ZGC.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist in developing the overall Legal & Investigation strategies that meets the organisation's objectives
- Identify cost reduction/ containment measures and process to improve opportunities for the organization without jeopardising quality of ZGC service to all clients and stakeholders
- Performing investigations and providing legal counsel efficiently in order to meet the needs of the organization as well as the expectations of all stakeholders.
- Assist in planning the conduct of investigations of Possible Violations Related to Gender in accordance with established standards, policies, and procedures, ensuring that the resulting reports are of a high quality and issued timely;
- In case of lawsuits, collecting evidence that are permissible in the court of law and preparing all the groundwork required to fight the case
- Operate and maintain an intake system for categorizing and prioritizing all complaints in terms of severity and complexity and allocate cases to individual investigators to ensure timely completion of investigations.
Qualifications And Experience
- The incumbent must be a holder of a Degree in Law, or social sciences or equivalent
- A master's degree is an added advantage
- Have at least 3-4 years' experience preferably in gender and legal issues
How To Apply
Applicants must submit copies of their CVs on the following address:
The Human Resources Officer
Zimbabwe Gender Commission
89 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue,
1st Floor Pax House
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for the applicants is Friday 29 July, 2022 at 10:00am