Suitable candidates are invited to apply for the above vacancy in Harare
Duties And Responsibilities
- Accurate and efficient transfer of both bulk gases and cylinders distributed to the relevant plant locations.
- Reconciliation of bulk gases and cylinder daily and investigation and correction of any variances in liaison with Supply Chain Manager.
- Accurate monitoring of branches empty cylinder floats and recommending redistribution for effective utilization.
- Accurate generation and record keeping of all documentation for product movement.
- Compliance with inventory procedures to enhance inventory accountability and traceability.
- Compilation and submission of weekly and monthly reports.
- Monthly stock counts and analysis of variance reports.
- Petty cash management including reconciliations
- Fuel Administration
- Compliance will all legal, statutory, operating procedures at all times.
Qualifications And Experience
- A degree in Supply Chain, Purchasing Logistics or relevant.
- Relevant exposure to any inventory management software such as ACCPAC or SAP
- High level of integrity with excellent customer service, communication, and computer skills.
- At least 2 years' relevant experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of relevant qualifications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
BOC Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
NB: Please state 'INVENTORY CONTROLLER'as the subject of your email.