The Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority ZERA is a statutory board mandated to ensure the provision of a level playing field for safe, reliable mid sustainable energy supply through effective regulation. ZERA seeks the services of n highly competent professional and results oriented individual who is able take to the organisation to a higher level in the following role INTERNAL AUDITOR.
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Head of Internal Audit, the Key Job functions of this position will be
- Creating audit engagement plans in line with the scheduling done by the supervisor
- Reviewing operational and business risks, functions and activities and evaluating client relations in order to determine and recommend nature, scope, direction and thrust of proposed audit engagements
- Performing and controlling the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operation's effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Perform, work in adherence to the internal audit charter, job description and internal auditing standards
- Conducting follow up audits to monitor management's interventions
- Ensuring that audit results i.e report clearly communicate the identified business risks/exposures and their identified root cause(s)
- Identifying opportunities to utilize computer assisted audit techniques
- Keeping up to date with emerging trends and best „practice in the profession as well as the sector and utilising these for value addition.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Auditing/Auditing/Business.
- Holder or studying for a CIA qualification added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in related position
- Experience in a auditing and using ACI. data analysis software is an added advantage
How To Apply
A Prospective candidates for this position should email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22 July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be respond to
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply