The Group wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified & experienced individuals to fill the Internal Auditor role that has arisen in our organization.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Plans an audit engagement through risk assessment in like with the IAPM and best practice.
- Reviews compliance with established financial regulation and internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings, ensuring that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions in line with the IAPM, best practice and within the agreed upon deadlines.
- Communicates audit progress, findings and highlighted unresolved issues by providing information in meetings.
- Follows up on all previous audit findings and recommendations, for reporting to the Internal Audit Manager monthly to ensure resolution of all control deficiencies.
- Identifies matters for review by the Internal Audit Manager to forward to Forensics and Loss Control Department.
- Assists in the performance and preparation of big data analytics in line with the best practices.
- Reviews the risk registers and assesses whether they were updated adequately based on the ERM framework, policy, and best practice.
- Completes risk review work papers and prepares the monthly and quarterly risk report.
- Prepares for review by the Internal Audit Manager, the bi-weekly risk status reports in line with the ERM framework, policy, and best practice.
- Prepares departmental requisitions and memos.
- Sets up meetings with auditees.
- Provides training and coaching to internal audit trainees.
- Liaises with the Forensic Manager, External Auditors and Consultants.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Auditing, Accounting or Finance.
- Should display proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
- 2-4 years in an Auditing position or similar environment.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office and Accounting Software.
- Ability to work on tight deadline and display sound independent judgement.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://vacancies.cimas.co.zw/job-application-form/
Closing Date: August 31, 2022