NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited seeks to recruit a highly motivated, outstanding and results oriented individual to fill the following position. Reporting to Chief Commercial Officer. Main responsibility will be to negotiate, set up and manage roaming and interconnection relations with international and/ or national networks resulting in enhanced customer base and revenue growth.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Identifies and sign roaming partners to increase the global footprint and revenues
- Prepares action plans and schedules to meet annual targets for the department
- Coordinates roaming tests to commission new networks and services with the Billing and Technical Departments
- Negotiates discount agreements with partners nationally and internationally to reduce costs
- Works with innovation teams to come up with new services to enhance customer experience while roaming
- Generates periodic reports an revenues and traffic trends, follow ups and adherence to goals
- Liaises with service providers to ensure service level is maintained and resolves any problems that may arise
- Keeps abreast with regulatory policies and ensures adherence at all times.
Qualification And Experience
- A Technical or Commercial Degree
- A minimum of three years' experience in the Telecommunications industry
- A thorough understanding of the roaming function in the Telecommunications industry. Analytical Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Planning and Organisational skills
- Management Skills.
How To Apply
Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of Birth Certificate, I.D and Educational qualifications should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 6 November 2022