An exciting opportunity has arisen in a growing micro-finance concern for the position of Insurance Broker. The role entails achieving set targets through efficiently and effectively utilising all material, financial and human resources. The role requires a mature, dynamic, energetic and creative person to manage and grow the insurance portfolio in a fast growing multi-faceted environment. This diversified portfolio requires an all-rounder individual who is prepared explore other areas of business.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Identify, create and maintain new strategic business partnerships.
- Design insurance products of the company in line with the identified needs of the clients.
- Creating marketing initiatives to attract new clients and retain reliable long term customers.
- Gather customer feedback and give input to package development.
- Put in place insurance programs for clients to suit their needs.
- Resolve all client queries and advise clients.
- Maintain client interface to discuss any new insurance requirements, clarify issues regarding current insurance arrangements and ensuring variations are incorporated where necessary.
- Conduct site visits and in cases of losses, assist customers to gather evidence.
- Follow up and ensure that premiums are paid by the stipulated due dates.
- Arrange and attend client liaison functions.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 O level passes in English and Mathematics.
- Degree/Diploma in Insurance/ Risk Management from a reputable university or training institution.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the insurance industry.
- Proficiency in office computer packages such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be well organised and attentive to detail with a high concern for order.
- Knowledge of local insurance industry including regulatory controls.
- Be flexible to work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
How To Apply
Candidates who possess the requisite qualifications and experience should send their detailed CVs to email@example.com clearly stating the position applied for in the subject area.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted