Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above-mentioned position which has arisen within the Organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complying with SGS Stanserv SHEQ Management Systems’ requirements and contributing to their effectiveness
- Preparing equipment and materials to be used in provision of services and products with the objective of satisfying customer and applicable statutory and legal requirements
- Assisting in routine calibration tasks and equipment maintenance
- Participating in departmental projects as directed by the departmental head
- Data capturing
- Ensuring work stations and surroundings are kept tidy
- Participating in SHEQ management systems development, implementation and continual improvement
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be studying towards a National Certificate in Instrumentation and Control Systems
- Must possess 5 'O' levels including Mathematics & English
How to Apply
Interested students should email their applications, detailed CVs and reference letters from their respective Institutions to: email@example.com . Emails should be marked ‘Operations Attachment’ on the subject field.
SGS Stanserv is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 31 December 2022