ZIMCARE TRUST seeks to employ a competent pottery instructor on a full time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Instruct and train trainees in special skills
- Evaluate each trainee as per laid down programme
- Keep an up to date assets record and any deficiencies should be recorded on monthly basis.
- Ensure production of quality carpentry materials for sale to sustain the viability of the pottery activities.
- Keep control registers and must do costing of products made in order to determine the selling price.
- Ensure that orders are met on reasonable time
- Responsible for the welfare and safety of all trainees in your department.
- Report any abnormal cases to the centre authorities
- Maintaining a high standard of orderliness in the department.
Qualifications and Experience
- "O" level
- Diploma in Pottery and ceramics
How to Apply
All applications should include:
- Covering letter
- Detailed CV.
- Police clearance
Applications to be sent to the Administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 09 December 2022