Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the following positions that have arisen within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) – an equal opportunity employer.
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementation of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Operations infrastructure and solutions.
- Configures Windows, Oracle VM, VMware, Linux, storage systems according to Developer or Vendor specification.
- Installs and configures VMware, Linux, Storage infrastructure and operating systems components to ensure system reliability and integrity.
- Conducts daily systems administration including availability and performance monitoring, optimization, management of resource usage and systems incident resolution.
- Troubleshoots, resolves and/ or escalates systems queries to vendors for technical support.
- Configures and administers servers and client security systems in line with Security policy and best practice.
- Administers server user accounts and assigns privileges according to user duties. Adheres to change, release, incident and problem management processes and procedures.
- Provides technical expertise as required as part of project teams.
Qualifications And Experience
Job skills and Competencies
- Self-starter with ability to work under pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good organizational, people and time management skills.
- A team player who is innovative and analytical.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information & Communication Technology or equivalent qualification commensurate with experience.
- Certification on at least one of the following virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM Oracle VM, or Hyper-V) is required.
- Certification on Storage Area Network (SAN) an added advantage.
- Certification in Microsoft Technologies (Exchange, Windows 2012) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Linux or Solaris Operating System an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Data Protection Manager or any other Disaster recovery solution an added advantage.
- At least (5) years post qualification experience.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic and professional qualifications, by 9 April 2021. All applications should be emailed to ZimraRecruitment@zimra.co.zw clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference and addressed to:
The Director Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre Corner First Street / Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P. O. Box 4360
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to