Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position which has arisen within the People's Own Savings Bank.
Duties And Responsibilities
Performs application control reviews of all the bank's computer information systems.
- Performs information controls review to include system development standards. operating Procedures' system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Directs/performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Prepares audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure adequate documentation supports the completed audit and conclusions
- Prepares and presents written reports and other technical information to management through the Head Internal Audit.
- Consults and advises managers and staff on operational issues related to computerized information systems.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- Assists and trains other audit staff in the use of computerized audit software and techniques.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3 years' experience information technology auditing.
- Ability to perform control reviews on systems development, operation, programming, control,.
- Demonstrable training in Audit Command Language (ACL).
- ISACA and IIA membership.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) procedures and standards
- Knowledge of software requirements for the auditing of computing systems and procedures. Knowledge of auditing and general concepts and accounting principles
How To Apply
The position offers an attractive remuneration commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested candidates should email their applications, detailed CV, proof of qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.