Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above post within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) - an equal opportunity employer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage the administration an operational support of Identity Management Infrastructure.
- Manage application vulnerabilities scanning and formulation of mitigation strategies
- Facilitate and manage targeted application security training, including developing and implementing a secure code-training program to highlight software vulnerabilities and defense measures.
- Manage security test quality assurance (QA) throughout the SLDC lifecycle to validate testing processes.
- Lead monitoring of application security threat landscape and incorporate leading practises into testing approach.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Business Studies & Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in the ICT Services of which two (2) years should be in ICT Security or equivalent experience in areas such as ICT Risk Management
- Master's Degree is an added advantage
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, CHFI or comparable Security Certification is mandatory
- Certification in ICT Control and Management (COBIT)
- ISO 27001 Certification or Comparable Security Certification
- Understanding of NIST Cyber Security Certification is required
- Experience working with following security technologies is an added advantage. PAM, SIEM, IAM and VDMR.
Skills and Competencies
- Self-starter with ability to work under pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Ability to interact with various departments such as Legal, Compliance, Audit and internal stakeholders in Information Technology.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good organisational, people and time management skills.
How To Apply
The Director, Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street/ Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P.O. Box 4360
NB: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to and females are encouraged to apply.