Children Support Trust is a recent national development NGO based in (Mutare) Zimbabwe. Its programming targets children who are victims of separation and divorce. Children Support Trust programing thematic areas are mainly child development and protection; quality accessible, safe and inclusive education, SRH for young men and women, gender normative transformation; household economic skills and empowerment support. Children Support Trust is on its inception seeks the services that are voluntary at the moment in the above fields
Reporting to: Human Resources Manager
Purpose of the position
IT, or information technology, coordinators help businesses maintain their computers and networking systems. Making sure that our programing has state of the art technological component.
The incumbent will be also responsible of CST E-management systems.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Serve as the first level and frontline for helpdesk technical support requests, interacting with local and remote users to aid and troubleshoot.
- Provide technical support to corporate applications and ICT software that is and not limited to: -Office365, Migrant Applications, CST Electronic Management Systems, Internet security, Mobile Applications website, email, domain, CST database and mobile application).
- Provide technical support with the installation and maintenance of servers, computers, and peripherals.
- Assist with the monitoring of workstations, servers, LAN, and WAN equipment (e.g. Firewall, switches, Wi-Fi access points, Microsoft Intune, backup, and antivirus systems).
- Assist with the administration of servers, Active Directory, corporate antivirus systems, and corporate backup.
- Contribute with system upgrades and IT infrastructure changes.
- Provide induction, guidance, and training on CST IT systems, devices, and network usage to end-users to facilitate productive use of existing and new systems.
- Maintain an IT inventory of active and retired equipment, including regular updates to the technical documentation of the IT network.
- Perform other related functions as required.
Qualifications And Experience
- University diploma or degree in information systems, computer science, telecommunications, electronic engineering, and relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in direct user technical support and computer, network and communication equipment troubleshooting
- Supporting Office 365 and cloud-based solutions in AWS or Azure.
- Identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot end-user computer’s problems including Windows Operating Systems, Cisco VPN Connectivity, Microsoft Office, etc. Including remote troubleshooting tools
- Manage users in Active Directory, Exchange Server, and Office 365
- Capacity to configure networking equipment including switches, firewalls, routers (e.g., Cisco, Riverbed).
- Knowledge in administering corporate antivirus and corporate backup systems
- Managing videoconferencing systems
How To Apply
Interested candidates can submit application letter together with detailed CV to: email@example.com not later than 17 August 2022.
Please indicate the position being applied for on the subject of your email e.g Digital Communications and Publicity Coordinator.
Kindly note that shortlisting will be done on rolling basis. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Children support trust is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and does not discriminate in terms of race, ethnic background, colour, creed, gender, sexual orientation, including persons living with disabilities, to apply.
The successful candidate will undergo relevant background checks and will be required to commit in writing to comply with the Children Support trust safeguarding procedure