Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above post
2.0 INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
SERVICES (ICTS) DEPARTMENT
Duties And Responsibilities
- Job Related
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent from a recognised university,
- At least two years post qualification experience in an IT support position.
- Industry-specific certifications – CCNA, CompTIA A+, N+
- A Diploma in Telecommunications and Molex BE 100 certification will be at an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies;
- Excellent analytical skills and strong problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal), time management and project management skills;
- Ability to design and install well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling;
- Ability to perform hardware, software and network systems and network maintenance, upgrades and repairs including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Proficient with Linux, Mac and Windows OS and familiar with a range of software and hardware.
How To Apply
Details on salary, allowances and other benefits will be made available to short-listed candidates. Application letters, certified copies of certificates and C.Vs giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability and names of at least three (3) referees should be uploaded on: https://www.hit.ac.zw/vacancies/ in a single PDF file or email@example.com
NB: Harare Institute of Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer