Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
The student/Learner will be trained to do the following: -
- Provide and maintain a Helpdesk facility for specific business areas.
- Provide logging functionality for issues or requests within the business.
- Forward logged requests to appropriate resources for resolution.
- Provide updating and communication facilities for all logged requests.
- Provide Helpdesk facility for business areas supported to identify issues and requests for resolution.
- Analyse logged requests and allocate to correct resource for resolution.
- Provide first-line support where applicable.
- Maintain communication to business areas on all downtime issues.
- Maintain and communicates all system availability and change control requests.
- Ensure management information is available at appropriate time.
- Bachelor of Computer Science (BCoSc), Bachelor of Engineering Technology (BEngTech) or Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT)