Wanted is a ICT Officer to join an organisation in the Agriculture sector in Mutare . Candidates invited to apply.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting the ICT manager with planning, organising and executing all ICT functions and related projects.
- Meeting all internal customers ICT support requirements.
- Supporting and maintaining existing ICT infrastructure and applications.
- Deployment of new technical solutions.
- Assisting with promoting business continuity by implementing and managing effective disaster recovery and network security systems.
- Management of the LAN/WAN network resources, systems, databases and hardware.
- ICT Inventory management.
- Attending to IT related enquiries and assistance requests from end users.
- Assisting with defining and implementing ongoing IT related training programs.
- Developing, implementing and auditing SOP’s for the ICT department.
Qualification, Experience & personal attributes
- Degree in Information, Communication, Technology / Higher National Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification working experience in ICT in a large organization.
- Experience with setting up and maintaining Windows Domain Networks.
- Experience with Disaster Recovery Planning systems, their implementation and maintenance.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/ICT-Officer/1975