NSSA is an organisation undergoing a transformation journey to position itself as a modern and relevant entity that delivers real value to its members through responsive social security services. In addition, we strive to stimulate economic activity, generate foreign currency, and create jobs for the benefit of Zimbabweans.
The new NSSA conducts its business in an honest, accountable, and transparent manner and we seek to recruit like-minded individuals in the following areas:
Reporting to the Deputy Director - ICT, the successful candidate will oversee the technical and managerial aspects of the IT function in terms of the design, installation and maintenance of IT systems core to the Authority. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting and optimizing key functional areas, particularly network infrastructure, server infrastructure, data communications and telecommunications systems.
- Lead and coordinate the design, development
Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead and coordinate the design, development, implementation support and optimization of infrastructure systems that enable the ICT function to support the business.
- Assume responsibility for multiple large and complex installations for the Authority.
- Develop and implement ICT Disaster Recovery Plans. Apply specialized knowledge in a systems infrastructure discipline to conceptualize, design, construct, test, implement and optimize infrastructure systems that enable and support business.
- Create systems infrastructure portions of information/technology plans based on an understanding of the customers organizational strategic direction, technical context and business needs. Conceptualize, construct, test and implement integrated network, hardware and software solutions, distributed
- computing solutions, and physical or logical
- communications networks.
- Monitor performance and analyse statistics to identify
- and resolve system infrastructure documentation.
- Establish, maintain security, integrity and business
- continuity controls and documents.
- Lead in ICT Infra ocurement and Budgeting.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT and or related programs such as Information Systems, Engineering or highly ranked ICT Certifications.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in a relevant field.
- Microsoft Certification mandatory.
- Cisco certification Et server certifications added advantage.
Key Competencies and Characteristics
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and tools.
- Working experience with Data Centres and hybrid networks.
- Understanding of current IT equipment and services trends in the market.
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to identify and provide solutions to specific business user needs.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and responsiveness.
How To Apply
Those interested in pursuing this opportunity should either hand deliver their applications with CV's and certified copies of professional qualifications to;
Cnr Sam Nujoma (2nd Street)/Selous Avenue Harare.
Or, alternatively post their applications to:
The Acting Director- Human Resources
National Social Security Authority
P.O. Box CY 1387
To reach not later than close of business on Friday 17 June 2022
Email : email@example.com