Applications are invited for the following vacant position which have arisen within the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (ZEC). The Zimbabwe Electoral Commission is a gender sensitive organization. Therefore, suitably qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Persons with the requisite languages are encouraged to apply.
REPORTS TO: District Elections Officer
STATION/DISTRICTS : Beit Bridge District, Bulilima District, Gwanda District, Insiza District, Mangwe District, Matobo District and Umzingwane District
GRADE : 8/7
Job Description Summary
- Installing, configuring, testing, upgrading and maintaining all ICT hardware and software
- Facilitating digital integration of voter registration processes and other office systems and processes
- Facilitating biometric voter registration of the citizens
- Providing efficient and error free data take-on services
- Providing information technology user support services and training
- Conducting voter registration
- Carrying out Voter registration trainings
- Facilitating demarcation and mapping of Constituency, Ward and polling station specific boundaries in a District
- Drafting voter registration and delimitation reports
- Initiating voter registration activity budgets
- Carrying out any other ZEC function as may be assigned.
Qualifications And Experience
- HND or Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, Rural and Urban Planning, Cartography or other relevant and equivalent qualification.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons must apply in writing, attaching their detailed and updated curriculum vitae and certified copies of their qualifications. Suitably qualified women and people with disability are encouraged to apply. Send applications to:
The Director - Human Resources
Zimbabwe Electoral Commission
Mahachi Quantum Building
1 Nelson Mandela [Corner Kaguvi Street/Jason Moyo
Avenue] P. Bag. 7782 Causeway, Harare, Zimbabwe
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews.The remuneration package will be revealed during the interviews.
ZEC does not provide residential accommodation in the Districts. Therefore preference is given to those resident in the districts with vacant posts and familiar with local languages.