We are looking for a Human Resources Officer to be based in Harare Head Office in Southerton to join a vibrant team in a growing organisation and will be reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Job Related.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a Degree in Human Resources Management/ Social Sciences or any other related field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge in industrial relations, up to date with the current labour laws.
- Managing talent in (recruitment, selection, induction and trainings).
- Processing statutory requirements and returns.
- Assisting in developing HR policies.
- Clean class 4 Drivers License is an added advantage.
- A devoted Christian who is firm.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Innovative and flexible.
- COVID 19 Vaccinated Candidates a must.
How to Apply
Send your Application Letter and a Detailed CV to: email@example.com. Clearly state Human Resources Officer on your email subject line.
NB: Residence in Harare especially those of nearby locations to Southerton are encouraged to apply. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 27 February 2023