Developing Annual HR budget and Manpower planning, Organizational Development and Talent Management, Recruitment and Selection, Industrial Relations, Compensation Management, Staff Development, Performance Management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing Annual HR budget and Manpower planning
- Organizational Development and Talent Management
- Recruitment and Selection
- Industrial Relations
- Compensation Management
- Staff Development
- Performance Management
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- A Professional qualification such as IPMZ will be an added advantage
- A Diploma /certificate in Payroll Administration is a must.
- MSC/MBA/MBL is an added advantage
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Only qualified and experienced candidates should apply attaching CVs and copies of qualifications to: email@example.com to be received not later than 09 December 2022.
Candidates are required to state their expected net salary and benefits in their application letters. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
NB: No Chancers.