Applications are invited from self-motivated and energetic candidates to fill in the following opportunity that have arisen in the aviation industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Managing employee benefit schemes, that is, processing new memberships, membership updates and membership terminations for all respective schemes as authorised, i.e., NSSA, FML, Medical aid, Provident Fund.
- Monitors probationary periods for new staff, sick leave and contracts management for the information and action by the Human Resources Administrator.
- Participates in the recruitment process through drafting adverts, profiling applications, conducting initial screening, inviting candidates to interviews, providing secretarial services during interviews and compiling the interview report for non-managerial positions.
- Facilitation of works council meetings through colleting agenda items, sending out notifications, taking minutes during meetings and maintenance of records.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Coordinating meetings and functions as assigned as well as providing secretarial services.
- Undertaking payroll processing and administration in the absence of the Salaries Officer.
- Generation of weekly reports, initiating requests for supplies and reconciliation of supplier accounts for the staff canteen in liaison with the Canteen Chef.
- Providing administrative support services to the entire human resources department
- Any other duties as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Five 0 Levels including English and Mathematics
- A degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Certificate in Payroll Administration will be an added advantage
- Must have sound knowledge of Belina Payroll or any other payroll management system
- At least two (2) years of professional experience in HR; one of which should be in payroll administration
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters, which clearly show the position they are applying for, CVs and certified copies of academic and professional certificates to:
email@example.com The closing date for applications is 20 March 2022. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.