The Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited ("ACZ") is a recently operationalised entity which is established in terms of the Civil Aviation Amendment Act, 2018 [No.10 of 2018). Its principal mandate is to acquire, establish, develop, maintain, manage, control and operate airports. Its mission is to optimize the customer's travel experience through sustainable development and management of quality airports. To deliver on the above mandate,those who are suitably qualified are invited to apply:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Job related
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Social Science or Human Resource Management.
- A relevant Master's Degree from a recognized University is an added advantage.
- 6 years' relevant working experience, 4 years of which should have been at supervisory/ managerial level.
- Knowledge in aviation operations is an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrable knowledge of applicable Labour laws.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Payroll administration.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- Proven managerial ability with aptitude of effective analysis of the organization's working conditions, work hazards and motivation.
- Must have a good understanding of industrial relations and its impact to the organization.
- Must have good negotiation skills and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be computer literate with working knowledge of computerized Human Resources systems.
How To Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates for the above mentioned position to submit their updated CVs and application letters to : firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position being applied for in the subject matter by no later than 7 August 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.