National Pharmaceutical Company is a Government owned company which procures, warehouses and distributes medicines and medical supplies to health institutions nationwide. A vacancy has arisen within the company for the above listed post
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Incumbent shall be responsible tor:
- Developing Annual HR Budget and Manpower planning.
- Organizational Development and Talent Management.
- Recruitment and Selection.
- Industrial Relations.
- Staff Welfare.
- Compensation Management.
- Staff Development.
- Performance Management.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Human Resources Management.
- A Professional qualification such IPMZ is a must.
- A Diploma/Certificate in Payroll Administration is a must.
- MSc/ MBA/ MBL is an added advantage.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Outstanding organisational and interpersonal skills.
- At least 5 years working experience.
- A member of a professional body such as IPMZ.
How To Apply
Only qualified and experienced candidates should apply attaching CVs and copies of qualifications to email address: email@example.com to be received by not later than 19 August, 2022.
Interested candidates who responded to our January 2022 advert for the some job are encouraged to re-submit their applications.