Under the direction of the Human Resources Officer, the Intern will support the HR Team in all HR administration related functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Raises staff requisitions for Human Resources and Administration and coordinates submission of requisitions for other departments.
- Assists with recruitments, interview preparations and new staff on boarding.
- Assists with reference checks for prospective recruits.
- Supports preparation of Induction Plans
- Creates physical personnel files and files documents as delegated.
- Takes minutes in meetings as assigned.
- Assist with sharing of organizational policies and related documents with employees.
- Coordinate travel for HR and Administration staff
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Human Resources Management (HRM), Psychology, Management or related field
- At least one - year experience in HR administration work.
- Knowledge of HR practices.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
To apply for these positions, please submit a cover letter, CV, and three references (including name, organization, phone number, and email address) with position title in the subject line to: https://forms.gle/zEoFKqMnt5jpUT73A
BZ is an equal opportunity employer. The application deadline is 29 November 2022. Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BZ has a zero tolerance policy on child abuse, sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment and any form of discrimination based on gender, race, ethnicity, age and any other such distinguishing characteristics