Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the position of Human Resources Clerk in our organisation.
Reporting to the Human Resources Officer, the successful candidate among other duties will be responsible for the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides clerical support to the human resources functions.
- Maintains employee records.
- Coordinates information for reports to support departmental activities.
- Prepares monthly, ad hoc human resources reports, notices, forms and other documents in support of the human resources function.
- Receives, processes and distributes departmental mail.
- Inducts new trainees, casual workers and arranges accommodation.
- Schedules interviews and prepares interview files.
- Schedules appointments, arranges meetings for the department and prepares minutes.
- Responds to general employee enquiries and conveys information on services provided by the department
- Orders and maintains departmental stationery stocks.
- Follows up on time sheets and leave forms and checks for accuracy
- Any other related duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Human Resources or Psychology
- At least one year experience in Human Resources
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and independently carry out projects.
- Knowledge of HR Information Systems an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested Candidates should email their applications together with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic and professional certificates, not later than Friday 9th December 2022 to: email@example.com