To develop and implement best human resources practices, policies and procedures that align business objectives with staff and management in the assigned business function. The HR Business Partner serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues and acts as a staff champion and change agent. The position formulates partnerships across all levels from junior staff members to senior executives.
- Supports the implementation of the HR strategy within the assigned business functions.
- In liaison with functional heads, compiles annual human resources requirements and input into the overall human resources plan.
- Manages headcount in line with approved HR budgets and business requirements.
- Manages the talent acquisition process from job and competency design, advertising and identification of appropriate talent which matches the job requirements in line with policy.
- Comprehensively integrates new employees into the business and the function focusing on relationship building, expectation and performance.
- Manages the off-boarding process to ensure that the employees’ exit is smooth and successfully gather insights that will be helpful in improving employee experience.
- Provides input into the development of the employer brand, employee value proposition and employee experience initiatives.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of employee engagement initiatives and champion the action plans for assigned business functions to close the engagement gap.
- Drives the implementation of the performance management process and acts as the performance improvement driver in the assigned business functions to provoke positive performance change.
- Acts as the change champion on all business transformation interventions for assigned functions to ensure that they are implemented with minimal disruption of business operations and employee engagement levels.
- In liaison with the functional head, analyse the functional strategy and skills gap to formulate staff development plans.
- Identifies and recommends staff welfare initiatives in line with the staff wellness policies.
- Periodically monitors, reviews and manages the assigned business functional staff costs.
- Champions the implementation of HR projects. Tracks and monitors key HR metrics for weekly and monthly reporting.
Qualification, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Sociology or equivalent.
- IPMZ diploma will be an added advantage.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in a similar or related environment
Apply on the Econet Recruitment portal on the following link: