Lafarge Cement Zimbabwe Is Looking for a Human Resources Business Partner
Duties And Responsibilities
- Working with line managers to improve the organisational performance.
- Assisting and advising services line managers on industrial relations best practises.
- Ensuring adequate staff levels in the supported teams
- Designing fair and attractive bonus and retention programs
- Evaluating effectiveness and competitiveness of compensation and benefits packages
- Ensuring our compensation plans comply with the relevant legislations.
- Driving the company’s performance management in order to move the business forward.
- Managing the company’s staffing levels in line with the approved establishment, current and future skills needs.
- Performing end to end talent management processes
- Conducting HR analytics, research, benchmarking and reporting
- Supporting all the health and wellness programs in the business
Qualifications And Experience
*Qualifications and Skills Requirements*
- Educational Background & Experience
- BSc. Social Science with five years’ experience in similar environment.
- Diploma in Industrial Relations / HR Management/ Payroll Administration.
- 3 years managerial experience in Human Resources/Payroll.
- Experience in a specialised HR function will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of all Human Resources management systems and tools (general and internal)
- In-depth knowledge of labour legislations and payroll management.
- Good knowledge of social regulations and laws.
- Good command of computer applications.
How To Apply
Interested candidates may email their applications and resumes to email@example.com on or before Wednesday 13 April 2022. Only successful candidates will be contacted.