Childline is a local Private Voluntary Organization specializing in child protection looking for a professional individual to take up the role of a Human Resources Attache.
- The Human Resources Attache will be responsible for assisting in various human resources, safeguarding and change management functions, which include recruitment, selection, training and professional development, performance management, grievance handling, development and review of operational policies and procedures.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Job Related.
Qualifications And Experience
- Currently studying towards attaining a degree or diploma in Human Resources Management, Occupational Psychology or Human Capital Development Systems.
- Must have good team working skills and should be able to interact at all levels.
- Multi-tasking and ability to meet deadlines is an added advantage.
- Must be sociable and passionate about helping other people grow.
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills and proficiency in English.
How To Apply
To apply, please send your application letter, University Letter and your CV to Childline Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org, by end of Thursday 21 April 2022. Applications should be clearly marked with the position applied for in the email subject line.
Childline is an equal opportunity organization and encourages both female and male candidates to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis and shortlisting will proceed as applications are received.