The incumbent will report to Head Employee Relations and key responsibilities includes provision of Welfare services, support and assistance to both TelOne employees and their immediate families
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties And Responsibilities:
Initiate Policies that improve Employee Welfare
- Formulates, Recommends, Review Employee Welfare Policies And Advocates For The Approval By Management.
- Administers And Interprets Welfare Policies To User Departments For Efficient Implementation.
- Draws And Recommend Staff Benefit Policies Like Housing, Car And Bicycle Loans As Staff Retention Schemes.
- Carries Out Staff Conditions Of Service Awareness Campaigns Throughout The Country.
- Negotiates With Departmental Stores And Manufacturing Companies To Offer TelOne Staff Purchasing Discounts.
- Identifies And Negotiate Service Level Agreements With Local Partners In The Provision Of Products And Services That Enhance Employee Welfare [Housing Mortgages, Bank Loans, Laptops, Generators, Funeral, And Legal Aid Etc].
- Provides Counselling Services To Staff And Their Immediate Family Members.
Pre-Retirement Training and Normal Retirement Counselling
- Enhances Retirement Preparedness By Conducting Pre - Retirement Training & Counselling Services For TelOne Employees.
- Designs Appropriate Training Schedules That Includes Dates, Venues In Liaison With All Relevant Stake Holders.
- Plans And Coordinates The Retirement Award Recognition Functions Ceremonies.
Management of Canteens and Guest Houses
- Ensures A Clean And Hygienic Functioning Cafeteria For The Benefit Of Employees.
- Supervises Canteen Asset/Stork Procurements, Stork Control, Pricing, Hygiene And Preparation Of A Variety Of Food Dishes.
- Ensures That Guest Houses Are Well Maintained/Habitable By Having Appropriate Furniture And Supervising Clean Maintenance Of The Properties.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualification And Experience:
- A Higher Diploma In Social Work / Human Resources Management Or Equivalent.
- A Professional Qualification At Diploma Level E.G. IPMZ
- 3 Years In Staff Welfare Experience Environment.
- Strong Business Acumen, Management And Analytical Skills.
- Good Communication And Interpersonal Skills With Employees And Stakeholders.
- Ability To Translate Insights Into Action.
- Ability To Multi-Task And Manage Multiple Priorities.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: http://careers.telone.co.zw/job-details/77