Applications are invited from individuals with suitable qualifications and experience for the above post.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Handling of all human resources issues including compensation and benefits.
- Managing daily administrative operations of the office.
- Maintenance of all employee related databases.
Qualifications And Experience
- Diploma in Human Resources, Administration or any other Social Science qualification.
- A degree will be an added advantage
- Professional course such as IPMZ diploma
- A minimum of two years proven experience.
How To Apply
Applicants wishing to be considered for the above posts should submit their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates and names of three contactable referees by not later than Friday the 19th of August 2022. All applications should be addressed to the Registrar email: email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.