Applications are invited to fill in the following vacant positions which have arisen within the organisation (Easy Go Car Hire & Travel (Pvt) Ltd ).
This role will be responsible for supporting the Human Resource administrative function through coordination of key HR activities such as recruitment; performance management; training and development, staff welfare and employee engagement. Reporting to the Human Resources & Administration Officer the essential duties will include:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the recruitment a selection process through advertising, shortlisting, setting up interviews, facilitating assessments and preparing employee contracts in line with the set procedures
- Coordinating and managing new employee orientation: on-boarding and training programs
- Monthly payroll processing and ensuring all statutory payments are paid by the due date
- Coordinating all performance management activities from performance contract sign off to performance appraisals
- Facilitating and coordinating employee training and development programs as per Business Unit requirements
- Assisting in managing industrial relations through coordinating Works Council Meetings and attending to industrial relations queries.
- Maintaining up to date employee records through carrying out file audits and personal detail updates Any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Qualifications And Experience
- Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in Human Resources &Administration.
- Working knowledge of a payroll system.
- Sound knowledge of relevant and applicable legislation.
- Strong work ethic and team player. Knowledge of IS09001:2015 as added advantage
- Clean Class 4 drivers licence
How To Apply
Applications from persons meeting the above stated requirements, should submit an application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of proof of qualifications through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org