Delta Beverages is the name behind Lagers, Sparkling Beverages, Maheu and Sorghum Beer manufacturing. marketing and distribution in Zimbabwe. An exciting opportunity has arisen and application are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above positions that have arisen at Lagers Southern Region- Human Resources.
Reporting to the Human Resource: Business Partner, the successful applicants will among other key challenging aspects be responsible for
Duties And Responsibilities
- Effective implementation of the company': Human Resource: policies, procedure: and welfare provision:.
- Assisting in the formulation and controlling of the Human Resources Budget.
- Promoting and maintaining a harmonious industrial relations climate
- Supporting change management initiatives
- Coordinating recruitment. selection and on-boarding.
- Payroll administration.
- Ensuring HR data integrity: Aspiration, Paywell, SAP and personal files and analytic:
- Facilitating training programmes and coordinating staff functions.
- Overseeing and coordinating canteen operation:.
- Implementing wellness programs in liaison with the medical services personnel.
- Compliance to SHEQ and manufacturing systems
Qualifications And Experience
The :deal candidate should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
- Degree in Human Resources Management Social Science, Business Studies or related field.
- Diploma m Personnel/Human Resources Management Is an added advantage.
- At least 1-year hand: on experience as a Human Resource: Officer or related position preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency m computerized Human Capital management systems such as SAP-S4 Hana; Paywell and Aspiration will be an added advantage.
- Must be honest, reliable, and able to work under pressure.
- 'Must have good interpersonal and communication dolls with effective team-related skins.
- Clean class 4 driver's licence.
- Have working knowledge of Safety. Health and Environmental management systems (ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and NOSA) and Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 22000 or FSSC 22000).
How To Apply
Interested persons should email written application: and attach copies of relevant documents no later than 3 March 2022 to : email@example.com