A well-established company in the Motor Industry is seeking the services of the above-mentioned post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Payroll administration-Belina payroll.
- Time attendance administration using the Belina Time Control & Attendance System.
- Designing and implementing productivity enhancement systems.
- Designing and implementing performance management and productivity enhancement systems.
- Assist in designing Human Resources information systems.
- Identify training and development needs through job analysis.
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintenance of personnel records
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Human Resources Management as a minimum.
- Human resources consultancy experience an added advantage
- Experience in organizational development
- Extensive experience in training
- Minimum of 5 years working experience.
- High excel proficiency is a must.
- Self-motivated, organized, and good writing and communication skills.
How to Apply
Applications from appropriately qualified and experienced candidates must send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 16 November 2022