The role analyses people data using various statistical or analytical techniques, builds statistical models, develops data dashboards, reports and tracks metrics to enable superior employee experience and decision making.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Proactively seeks new knowledge in data science in statistical analysis and the application thereof in the Human Capital sphere
- Gathers people data from Workday and multiple other sources including a people data warehouse.
- Builds statistical models, develops dashboards, reports and trackers using people data using different data tools.
- Performs advanced statistical analysis on people data. Interprets results and translates them into actionable business insights.
- Builds data visualisations based on large sets of people data that answer key business questions
- Writes reports on the outcomes of people data analysis, identifying actionable insights to assist in solving the problem being analysed.
- Has a broad understanding of predictive modelling, machine learning and data science techniques.
- Keeps up-to-date with data science trends.
- Assists in building a people data warehouse.
- Works on projects in a people-data analytics role.
Qualifications And Experience
Bachelor of Science (BS): Actuarial And Financial Mathematics (Required), Bachelor of Science (BSc): Actuarial Science (Required)
- Actionable Insights, Analytical Skills, Analytical Thinking, Business, Dashboard Reporting, Data Analysis, Data Science, Data Tools, Data Visualization, Employee Experience, Human Capital, Human Capital Analytics, Machine Learning, Metrics Development, Organizing, Patient Outcomes, Statistical Analysis, Statistical Models, Statistics, Strategic Planning, Work Collaboratively
How To Apply
Closing Date: 10 August 2022