As an HSEQ coordinator, you will be responsible for the following activities :
- Ensure knowledge and understanding of One MAESTRO by staff and other relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance by all Depots and company assets (licenses, etc…).
- Ensure Emergency readiness through the organization of at least one annual large-scale exercise, regular spot drills and the training of staff involved in the Crisis Management Team.
- Coordinate implementation of HSEQ procedures and of One MAESTRO program companywide.
- Conduct audits and risk assessments to ensure full compliance for all Depots, Service stations, company houses, company buildings and land banks.
- Conduct independent Worksite Safety Assessment checks / visits.
- Train employees and relevant stakeholders on Worksite safety, 12 Golden rules and Stop Card to prevent accidents
- Check and confirm implementation of SMT by all bulk fuel transporters.
- Attend / investigate accident scenes, spillage /contamination. Analyze causes, recommend corrective & preventive action.
- Keep up-dated Internal Emergency Plans, Crisis Management directory and procedures. Ensure yearly drills are conducted as per plan.
- Maintain effective relationship with local authorities, Fire Brigade, Civil Defense, ZRP, Security Agents and NSSA.
- Identify and conduct regular HSEQ induction and training to current as well as new employees on One MAESTRO.
- Ensure contracted trucks fully comply with PATROM requirements including vetting and carry out planned and unannounced inspections.
- Ensure LVs are assessed quarterly, OBC Monthly trend analysis are communicated to drivers and appropriate action taken for issues arising thereof.
- Ensure coordination of the Crisis Management team.
- Conduct regular audits of Management systems and sites in liaison with Logistics Manager and Internal Auditor.
- Participation in monthly HSE and quarterly Technical Integrity meetings and relevant cross-functional meetings and file minutes.
- Ensure induction of new and transferred employees in line with safety pass requirements.
- Technical integrity management.
- Ensure diligent reporting of anomaly, near misses, deviations and incidents on monthly basis. Emphasize analysis of HIPO events.
- Participate in investigation of accidents, spillages and contaminations. Analyses causes and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
- Coordinate implementation of a security management system in line with Group Requirements.
- Monitor security contracts and ensure full compliance of guards with Integrity policy (VPSHR).
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Conduct and Coordinate Stake Holder Relationships and enhance company image through SRM + CSR initiatives
- Coordinate the Children safety programme in conjunction with the Traffic Safety Council of Zimbabwe.
- Ensure training / awareness of staff wellness program.
Experience level required
Minimum 3 years