As a member of the People Advisory Services Talent team, you will work with a dedicated team to solve our client's complex people issues. You will play a pivotal role with responsibilities that range from analyzing client issues to assembling leading practices in order to put forth actionable recommendations, to preparing and delivering client presentations.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Professional service experience is a must with evidence of thought leadership
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
- Ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Oversee proposal preparation and lead or participate in the presentation of proposals to clients.
- Oversee project management activities covering resource planning and management, project finance, project deliverables and project timelines.
- Manage client expectations, resolve issues and effectively manage scope changes.
- Experienced in business development and building a practice.
- Develop new business leads and opportunities.
- Manage multiple projects or single large / complex projects that require highly refined business knowledge or technical expertise.
- Manage and enhance relationship with clients, with the objective of identifying and pursuing more business opportunities in the future.
- Responsible for revenue generation especially with existing clients.
- Have direct and ongoing contact with senior level management to provide technical expertise and project direction.
- Share practice management and administration responsibilities including the overall management of project teams and development of staff.
Qualifications And Experience
- Postgraduate degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or related field.
- A Master’s Degree is preferable.
- Barrett and Insights accreditation will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 10-15 years experience in Human Resources Advisory.
- Good knowledge of and experience in developing talent and succession management instruments and programs.
- Solid experience in developing and implementing performance management systems.
- Proficient in working with competency models and frameworks.
- Experience in applying job evaluation and grading tools.
- Experience in using diagnostics and surveys, psychological instruments and assessment centre methodology.
- An experienced lead facilitator and coach with experience in developing and delivering leadership programs up to senior management level.
- 10 years minimum experience in either leading or contributing as a team member on change management programs.
- Knowledge of corporate culture and transformation initiatives.
- Strong technical and business knowledge of industry trends and practices.
Skills and Behavioural Attributes
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Strong consulting background is an advantage.
- Proven track record in business development is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as the role will be required to deal extensively with clients at all levels.
- Strong leadership skills and proven track record in building teams.