Wanted is a HR Analytics Trainee to join an organisation in the Professional Services sector in Harare .Candidates invited to apply.
Recent graduates – less than 2 years after graduation.
Candidates should be prepared to undergo a one year on the job training on all the focus areas in HR Analytics.
- Salary Survey data collection and analysis
- Employee engagement surveys
- Headcount analysis and planning
- Workforce planning
- Employee time utilization analysis
- Productivity analysis using various models
- General HR analytics application
- Descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Sentiment analysis
- Collaborative network analysis
- Structural equation modelling
- A first degree or higher in data science, actuarial sciences, statistics, mathematics, computer science, human resources management, business administration, economics, psychology, business studies and computer science, business information systems or another relevant discipline;
- An added advantage is an intermediate level of expertise in R or advanced skills in another statistical programming language.
- Experience using statistical packages such as SPSS or equivalent
- Exposure to or knowledge of analytics and data science methodologies will be an added advantage.
- A fair knowledge and experience with data visualization tools will be an added advantage.
- Exposure and experience with SQL, Python, Tableau and/or big data technologies will be an added advantage.
- Experience in data cleaning, data transformation and data visualization
- Ability to collect and summarize research data in support of analytics findings.
- A fair knowledge of how artificial intelligence is applied to work situations
- Excellent presentation skills (a must-have).
How To Apply
To Apply Use LInk: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/HR-Analytics-Trainee/1946