Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self-motivated and task oriented individuals to fill the above position that have arisen within the Housing and Community Services Department
The Person Specification
- A recognized University Degree in Social Studies or equivalent from a recognized institutions.
- Applicant should have at least three years post-qualification of relevant experience
- Results oriented and high degree of integrity.
- Knowledge of local authority will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of EPRs such as LADS and Promun is an added advantage.
Key Result Areas
- The incumbent will be reporting to the Assistant Director Housing and Community Services and will be responsible for the following
- Maintaining and updating the Housing records and up to date property database
- Compiling Housing Reports and Data
- Assisting in administration of property cessions and agreements of sale
- Assisting in the allocation of stands
- Attending to Housing related queries or complaints and recommending appropriate actions to the As Director.
- Supervising subordinate staff
Applicants should submit six (6) certified copies of academic and professional certificates and their CVs to the office of the Town Clerk no later than IL... April 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will automatically disqualify candidates.
"EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY"
TEL: 020-64412 WHATSAPP: +263 775 792 461 FACEBOOK: The City of Mutare
TWITTER: @City0fMutare WEBSITE: www.mutarecity.co.zw
City of Mutare
P 0 Box 910
K. B. CHAFESUKA ACTING TOWN CLERK