Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in vacant post under the Health Directorate in the Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Service in various Provinces. Interested applicants must be Zimbabwean citizens vaccinated against COVID-19 and must have no criminal record.
Bulawayo Metropolitan Province Harare Metropolitan Province Masvingo Province Matabeleland South Province Matabeleland North Province Mashonaland West Province Mashonaland East Province Manicaland Province Mashonaland Central Province Midlands Province
- Five '0' Level subjects including English Language.
- Diploma in Hospital Food Service Supervision.
- Registered with Allied Health Professions Council of Zimbabwe.
- Current Practising Certificate. Aged between 18-35 years.
- Two years experience is an added advantage.
In return the Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Service offers:-
- Competitive salary.
- Free medical benefits
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Generous leave conditions
- Free uniforms.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should drop their handwritten applications together with Curriculum Vitae including certified copies of Birth Certificate, National Identity Card, Academic and Professional Qualifications at the undersigned addressed to:-
ZPCS National Headquarters
47 Mbuya Nehanda Street
Private Bag 7718
NB: The selection exercise will be done under strict adherence to WHO COVID-19 guidelines.