Suitable candidates are invited to apply for the above vacancy.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Efficient and effective product deliveries to customers as assigned.
- Carrying out pre and post trip vehicle inspections.
- Managing the vehicle load, pre, during and post trip.
- Completion of all relevant documentation related to the vehicle and deliveries.
- Dealing with customer queries and maintain quality customer.
- Adherence to Safety, Health, Environment and Quality standards on vehicles before, during and after trips.
Applicants Must Meet The Following Requirements:
- 0' levels standard of education or better.
- A clean Class 1 Drivers License with a valid Defensive Driving Certificate.
- At least 3 years' experience in driving articulated heavy vehicles.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mature and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Must have sound knowledge of SHEQ and ISO Standards.
- Traceable experience in handling and transportation of hazardous substances.
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of relevant qualifications should be emaited to firstname.lastname@example.org
BOC ZIMBABWE (PVT) LTD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please state 'HEAVY DUTY DRIVER' as the subject of your email.