Tsholotsho Rural District Council is looking for qualified candidates to fill the positon above.
Duties And Responsibilities
- To process Lease forms and offer letters
- To process health returns
- Assist in writing departmental reports
- To manage departmental files
- To input data into the ERP housing module.
- To do any other duties as assigned by the departmental officer
Qualification And Experience
- A relevant Social Science degree from a recognized University
- 5 '0' Level passes, including English and Mathematics
- Knowledge of computer packages is a must
- At least one year of experience in related work
- Able to identify and align with the council's core values, transparency, accountability, respect, honesty, integrity, and teamwork
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should deposit their applications including Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional qualifications to the undersigned not later than 15 August 2022. TO:
The Chief Executive Officer
P.O Box 40
Or send an email to email@example.com
Tel: +263 29 286 1325.
N.B: All applicants to clearly state on Subject the post applied for.