Danhiko Project is a registered Non-governmental Organization(NGO) which provides opportunities in terms of skills training for various groups of persons with disabilities , young adults and economically disadvantaged citizens of Zimbabwe.123 Mutare road Msasa
Responsible for assesing health problems for persons with disabilities . administering nursing care to persons with disabilities, maintaining vital medical records . implementing nursing care plans , instilling personal hygiene to persons with disabilities.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide specialised to persons with disabilities , advising them in areas of personal care and hygiene i.e prevention of incontinence and pressure sores.
- Maintain confidential , detailed and accurate records of patient's records , diagnosis and intervention done.
- Responsible for assesing , ordering and safekeeping of drugs
- Provide advisory and counseling services related to medical preventive measures
Qualifications And Experience
- Diploma in General Registered Nursing.
- Current practice certificate.
- Good communication skills
- At least 5-10 years experience working with persons with disabilities.