A leading Primary school in Norton has a vacancy for headmaster for Term 1, 2023. Applications are invited from interested individuals with relevant qualifications and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall management of the school in accordance with the Education Act and school policies and procedures.
- Implementation of curricula and syllabi at the school and maintaining high levels of student pass rates.
- Maintaining a highly professional staff with sufficient knowledge, skills, experience, and qualifications to meet the requirements of the school and relevant ministry.
- Continuous training and developing of the staff at all levels.
- Developing a calendar and timetable of activities to enable engage with staff, students, and parents/guardians and all stakeholders.
- Understanding and managing issues and concerns and promote high morale whilst eliminating risk associated with the daily operations of the school.
- Managing all school assets and ensuring that they are appropriate, sufficient and well-maintained.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Degree with at least 10 years teaching experience with at least 3 of them in a similar role
- Knowledge of the requirements of the Education
- Act Proficient in many computer applications.
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Honest, objective, diligent and responsible.
- Creative, proactive, and innovative.
- Thoroughness in performing work and checking work done by staff
How to Apply
Applications and detailed CVs to be sent to: email@example.com by 15th of December 2022