The Head Revenue Assurance & Risk is responsible for the development and implementation of strategies, to ensure that revenue is collected in full and in a timely manner, from all customers and other telecommunications carriers.
In addition, the incumbent has overall responsibility for the Risk Management function of the company, including the integration of risk concepts into strategic planning, risk identification and mitigation. The Head Revenue Assurance & Risk reports to the Board Risk, Governance and Compliance Committee in terms of the risk function.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a Revenue Assurance strategy that facilitates and support achievement of the overall business strategy;
- Play a leading role in the formulation and implementation of billing and revenue collection procedures that will deliver the company’s mandate and corporate strategy;
- Identify and develop remedies to problems that may result in financial under-performance in any of the company’s products and/or services;
- Improve financial performance by reducing errors in the processing of transaction data;
- Analyze and monitor revenues from retail and corporate sales, revenues and costs from interconnect and wholesale contracts; and margins and profitability of investment in networks and information systems;
- Lead and implement the Revenue Management Chain;
- Lead and implement preventive processes such as synchronization, integrity checks, pre and post process checks;
- Ensure that the department is appropriately staffed with persons and skills at the right level.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum B.Sc. Information Systems, Computer Science, B. Com Finance degree or equivalent;
- A Master of Business Administration, M.Sc. I.T. Engineering/ other relevant Master’s Degree is an added advantage;
- A minimum of 8 years relevant work experience, 4 years of which should have been at a senior managerial level.
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered please submit your application to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 11 December 2022