Reporting to the Finance Director, the Head of ICT will be responsible for leading and directing the provision and delivery of ICT Services throughout the Bank by; enhancing the Bank's ICT strategy, employing the best ICT systems, and ensuring that the Bank achieves its overall strategic goals.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Overseeing the development and the deployment of ICT Systems in accordance with agreed service and performance, standards, Industry best practices, and in alignment with the
- bank's objectives and strategic initiatives.
- Participating in the formulation and development of the Bank's overall strategy and the implementation thereof
- Developing long term plans to sustain and support the business through anticipating future ICT trends
- Planning recommending nd implementing innovative solutions to address changes needs and emerging opportunities.
- Improving and modernizing ICT physical and virtual infrastructure to continuously develop Bank into a more agile, effective, and efficient organization.
- Ensuring that all ICT systems are running efficiently across the Bank.
- Designing the Bank's ICT Contingency Plan encompassing Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery plan
- Developing and maintaining the overall framework of ICT policies standards, and strategies.
- Managing the Human Resources aspect of the ICT Department.
Qualifications And Experience
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/Master of Science (MSc) in ICT or a similar postgraduate
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Professional Certifications like CISA,.CCNP, and CDP are desirable.
- 7 to 10 years of working experience in the financial services sector ICT environment, 5 years of which should be at senior Management level
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume. All applications should be emailed to email@example.com clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference.