Reporting to the Finance Director, the Head of ICT will be responsible for leading and directing the provision and delivery of ICT Services throughout the Bank by; enhancing the Bank's ICT strategy, employing the best ICT systems, and ensuring that the Bank achieves its overall strategic goats.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the development and deployment of ICT systems, in accordance with agreed service and performance standards, industry best practices, and in alignment with the Bank's objectives and strategic initiatives.
- Participating in the formulation and development of the Bank's overall strategy and the implementation thereof.
- Developing long-term plans to sustain and support the business through anticipating future ICT trends.
- Planning, recommending, and implementing innovative solutions to address changing needs and emerging opportunities.
- Improving and modernizing ICT physical and virtual infrastructure to continuously develop Bank into a more agile, effective, and efficient organization.
- Ensuring that all ICT systems are running efficiently across the Bank.
- Designing the Bank's ICT Contingency Plan encompassing Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Developing and maintaining the overall framework of ICT policies, standards, and strategies.
- Managing the Human Resources aspect of the ICT Department.
Job and Skill Competencies
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Agile and adaptable.
- Ability to generate new ideas and creative solutions.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Knowledge of the T24 Core Banking System, amongst other core banking systems is desirable.
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/Master of Science (MSc) in ICT or a similar postgraduate qualification.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Professional Certifications like CISA, CCNP, and CDP are desirable.
- 4 to 10 years of working experience in the financial services sector ICT environment, 5 years of which should be at Senior Management level.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume. All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.