Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
This role is responsible for the profitability of Foreign Exchange (FX) Trading by implementing strategies with acceptable risk and participating in the development of the foreign exchange market.
Role Description & Key Result Areas:
- Manages foreign exchange exposure of the bank in a profitable way.
- Transacts deals for trading and covering customers.
- Risk management of market movements for exchange and interest rates.
- Enforces adherence and compliance of RBZ guidelines to authorized dealers regarding trading.
- Leads the forex trading desk.
- Coaches and mentors junior members to develop required skills, in trading, risk appetite and technical knowledge.
Qualifications and experience:
- A degree in Banking, Business Studies or equivalent
- A dealing qualification (ACI or CFA)
- At least 5 years’ banking experience, 3 of which should be in the dealing room.
- Banking, Business Studies, Exchange Rates, Foreign Exchange (FX) Trading, Interest Rates, Profitability, Technical Knowledge, Trading Desks
- Bachelor Of Commerce Banking And Finance Honours Degree
How To Apply
To Apply Used Link: https://oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Old_Mutual_Careers/job/Head-of-Forex-Trading_JR-23852?locationCountry=db69eabc446c11de98360015c5e6daf6&locations=d63f384672ac011095810b4315049eac