Wanted is a Head of Finance (HOF) to join an organisation in the Banking sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing, presenting and interpreting financial reports to senior management; adhere to tax laws and regulatory compliance to properly reflect the financial position of the Bank.
- Providing leadership, training and supervision within the department; provide a high level of customer relations and service; and ensure compliance with Bank policies and procedures.
- Assisting in attaining established Bank and department financial goals.
- Performing supervisory duties of department staff, coordinates staff for coverage in all related areas of the department.
- Responsible for Financial Planning, MIS, Budgeting, Cash Flow Projections,
- Responsible for ensuring integrity, accuracy and completeness of financial data.
- Supervising filing of statutory returns to regulatory authorities
- Reviewing / preparing management and financial reports and tax computations / compliances etc
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Experience of around 10 years with at least 5 years at senior management level in the banking sector.
- Competencies in IFRS provisions & compliance, Strategic & financial planning, budgeting and monitoring thereof
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs-in-zimbabwe
Deadline: 09 January 2023