Applications from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the above-mentioned post at University of Zimbabwe (UZ)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Give reporters diaries
- Produce news and current affairs programmes for the station
- Edit and line up stories for bulletins
- Edit newsworthy up sounds using audacity or adobe audition
Qualifications and Experience
- A Master of Arts or Master of Science Degree in Media Studies (Majoring in Broadcasting) or any other relevant;
- A Bachelor of Arts Degree in Media Studies/ Journalism/Theatre Arts;
- Diploma in Mass Communication (Broadcasting Majors - a must have qualification)
- Must have worked in the radio newsroom before.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit six (6) copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars which should include full names, place and date of birth; certified copies ofnational identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, current salary, date of availability, telephone number and names and addresses of three (3) referees. Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar
Department of Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP167
Or hand delivered to University of Zimbabwe, Administration Block Room 113.
Deadline: 11 November 2022.