The incumbent will report to the Infrastructure & Wholesale Director and will be responsible for identifying; strategizing, developing, and driving transformative initiatives and championing the role of innovation by aligning overall business strategy with innovative thinking.
Major Duties And Responsibilites
- Contributes to overall company strategy and policy making by advising Executive Management on the Digital Services implications of its decisions.
- Develops, strategize, and plans new interventions that drives innovation.
- Formulates Digital Services policies and strategies in line with TelOne business plans annually.
- Review the Digital Services policies and strategies in line with TelOne mission as required based on the economic environment.
Client Focus Management
Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative Digital Services strategies. Defines ways to increase Client satisfaction and deepen client relationships. Interacts with Clients to translate company strategic vision into successful Digital products and Services. Provides feedback to Management on current and future path of Digital Services organization's roadmap.
Business Development & Innovation
Champions business development through product innovation and development. Evaluates and manages highly complex new business opportunities, initiatives, partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures. Promotes the company's innovation agenda, influence,and obtain support from business leaders and senior management for successful execution of the agenda. Works closely with the business teams to create viable business models' and commercialization strategies for mature innovations.
- Develops performance management framework to ensure that team is delivering against its performance indicators and service standards.
- Formulates measurable and time bound objectives for the department that are consistent with the corporate objectives annually.
- implements performance management for the department in line with TelOne corporate goals.
- Cascades performance objectives to all subordinates and review performance to meet key business objectives.
- Implements performance management and tracking dashboard for the department in line with TelOne corporate goals.
- Nurtures a desirable work culture that is conducive for high productivity at the workplace
- Provides leadership, counselling and mentoring to staff
- Undertakes all people management related activities in accordance with the TelOne's Standards.
Qualifications / Experience
Degree in Mechanical /Electrical/Electronic/Telecoms Engineering/Computer Science MBA / MBL is an added advantage Professional Sales or Marketing Qualification is an added advantage 3 years' relevant experience.
- Strong business acumen, management and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with employees and stakeholders.
- Ability to translate insights into action.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
How to Apply
application challenges on the platform please contact our Human Resources team on email@example.com
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted. Please note that canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to short-listed candidates only