Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned post within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) - an equal opportunity employer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares designs in line with user requirements before all the approvals are done and in accordance with the applicable laws and procedures.
- Procures the services of project consultants and contractors for construction projects before their commencement.
- Supervises the execution of construction projects in line with the project time lines.
- Prepares Project Initiation documents for prioritised and approved projects.
- Formulation of the divisional strategic plan before submitting it to the Executive Management and the ZIMRA Board for approval.
- Co-ordinates the preparation of construction projects (buildings and related structures) expenditure requirements by divisions before they submit to the Infrastructure Development division.
- Prepares and coordinates preparation of divisional weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual operational reports and projects progress reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent. A member of a professional body.
- Good knowledge of Project Management, Prince 2 project management methodology.
- Good analytical skills and high levels of efficiency and performance on the job.
- At least five (5) years' experience in a similar position or role
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- trong leadership skills and ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken language and strong interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to interact with various departments such as Legal, Compliance, Audit and internal stakeholders in Information Technology.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, all applications should be emailed to: ZimraRecruitment@zimra.co.zw clearly stating the position applied for and addressed to:
The Director, Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre, Corner First Street/Kwame Nkrumah Avenue,
P.O. Box 4360,
NB: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to and females are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 27 January 2023